The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Korean Beef Tacos (Bulgogi) Recipe.
Fully loaded Korean Beef Tacos with flavorful Beef Bulgogi (a Korean BBQ beef). Don’t skip the Sriracha-lime crema taco sauce which takes these over the top!
Beef Bulgogi Marinade:
- 4 Tbsp 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated (optional but nice)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar press it into the cup
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup hot water
Korean Beef Tacos:
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak
- 12 to 14 Small 6-inch flour tortillas (use corn tortillas for gluten free)
- 1 small Purple Cabbage
- 1/3 bunch cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado sliced
The Best Taco Sauce:
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (plus lime wedges to serve if desired)
- Thinly slice beef against the grain and place in medium bowl.
- Stir together all marinade ingredients until sugar dissolves, pour over sliced meat and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight for best results. Tip: Let beef stay at room temp 30 min before cooking. Chilled meat will cool a hot pan and make your meat juice out.
- Heat a large, heavy non-stick pan on high heat (no need to add extra oil). It’s hot enough when a piece of meat placed in the center has a strong sizzle. Add meat and sauté without stirring for 2-3 min or until lightly browned then stir and continue cooking additional 3-5 min, stirring occasionally or until fully cooked, liquid has evaporated and the sauce has caramelized on the beef.
- Toast tortillas on a hot dry skillet or directly on the grates of your gas stove-top, turning frequently – they cook really fast so don’t walk away.
- Stir together all taco sauce ingredients. For easier drizzling, transfer to a ziploc bag and snip off the corner.
- To assemble tacos, place meat over toasted tortillas and cover with generous amount of purple cabbage. Add sprigs of cilantro, diced avocado and drizzle generously with taco sauce. If desired, add a squeeze of fresh lime juice for extra freshness.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Korean Beef Tacos (Bulgogi) Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-08 07:35:43.