Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely tasty KOREAN BEEF BOWL (PALEO + WHOLE30) dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook KOREAN BEEF BOWL (PALEO + WHOLE30). Please adhere to the directions well.
Pretty much all year long, but especially when life gets busy, quick and easy meals are our favorite! We love cooking and spending time in the kitchen together, but we also love having dinner ready in under 30 minutes! I mean, who doesn’t?! Justin is coaching a boy’s flag football team this Fall and I am heading back to teaching barre classes, which means 3 evenings out of the week will involve activities that take us away from our home. While it’s fun, it can also be tiring some weeks and makes getting dinner on the table quickly a priority! This Korean beef bowl is great because you likely have all the ingredients on hand already or will only need to grab a couple of things at the store, and you’ll have it all ready to go in about 25 minutes!
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and grated on a microplane
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 cups cauliflower rice (can sub white rice if you’re not doing Whole30)
- 6 cups greens of choice (chopped romaine, arugula, spinach)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (adjust to taste)
- Start by preparing rice to have it ready. If serving with cauliflower rice, wait until the beef is almost done as it only takes a few minutes to cook.
- Dice shallot and grate ginger to have it ready.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add sesame oil. Once hot, add in ground beef. Break the beef up into small bits.
- Add the shallot, ginger, red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and mix with the beef. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and developing some crispy bits, about 8 minutes.
- Read more please visit : realsimplegood.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making KOREAN BEEF BOWL (PALEO + WHOLE30) recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.