Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make really delicious KFC Style Spicy Popcorn Chicken dishes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare KFC Style Spicy Popcorn Chicken. Please comply with the directions well.
These KFC style spicy popcorn chicken bites taste just like the real thing and disappear in minutes! Easy, crunchy and perfectly spiced.
- 300 grams Chicken (Boneless)
- (Oil for Frying)
For the Marinade:
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic (paste)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder (or Paprika Powder)
- to taste Salt
For the Coating:
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Panko (Breadcrumbs)
- to taste Salt (and Pepper)
For the Spice Mix:
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kashmiri Chilli Powder (or Paprika Powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon Sugar (Powdered)
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- Cut the boneless chicken into 1 inch bite sized pieces.
- Mix together all the ingredients under marinade and rub all over the chicken. Marinate for at least half an hour.
- Season the flour and panko breadcrumbs for coating with salt and pepper.
- To start making popcorn chicken, arrange an assembly line of sorts. Place flour, buttermilk and breadcrumbs next to each other along with the chicken. Arrange a wire rack to place the chicken once crumb coated.
- Now start by lightly coating the chicken with flour. Dip it in buttermilk next, and then coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat for each piece of chicken, and keep placing them on the wire rack.
- Heat oil for frying and deep fry in batches on medium heat till the chicken is cooked through and lightly brown on the outside.
- In the meanwhile, mix together all the ingredients under spice mix.
- Dust the chicken pieces with the spice mix as soon as they are fried. This helps coat the mixture all over the chicken. I usually sprinkle the spicy mix and toss the chicken in it while it’s still hot. Serve hot with some sriracha mayo dipping sauce or schezwan sauce.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making KFC Style Spicy Popcorn Chicken dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn