Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy KFC COLESLAW (COPYCAT) recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook KFC COLESLAW (COPYCAT). Please follow the directions well.
KFC Coleslaw is a five minute side dish you’ll enjoy all summer long with your favorite chicken and more! Tastes exactly like the original!
- 8 cups diced cabbage (I used a food processor shredding disc)
- 1 carrot (also used the food processor)
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (I used buttermilk powder to make mine)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl add the cabbage, carrot, onion.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making KFC COLESLAW (COPYCAT) dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.