Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty Keto Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Muffin Minis dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Keto Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Muffin Minis. Please comply with the guidelines well.
These easy Keto pumpkin spice almond flour muffin minis are an easy meal prep low carb breakfast option or a sugar-free dessert that fits perfectly on any Keto diet menu.
- 2 1/2 cups Now Foods almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/4 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple-Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 cup Organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons Kerry Gold unsalted butter from grass-fed cows
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Classic granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin spice. Stir until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, sugar-free maple syrup, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Add this egg mixture into the almond flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to spoon the mixture into the mini muffin tin and bake for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one of the mini muffins comes out clean
- A few minutes before the mini muffins are finished, melt the unsalted butter in a medium sauce and mix the granulated monk fruit sweetener in a medium bowl.
- As soon as the mini muffins are cool enough to handle toss each one in the butter and then in the monk fruit sweetener mixture.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Keto Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Muffin Minis recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-06 03:57:16.