Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make really tasty Keto Pumpkin Chia Muffins recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Keto Pumpkin Chia Muffins. Please adhere to the directions well.
If your goal it to make the dough rise resulting in light and fluffy muffins, you’ll need to be aware of some basic rules. Firstly, make sure you separate the egg whites from the yolks. Then after you combine the wet and dry ingredients, gently add the beaten egg whites for a fluffier and less dense texture.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (150 g/ 5.3 oz)
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds (32 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tbsp gluten-free baking powder (you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice mix (you can make your own)
- 1/4 cup Erythritol or Swerve, powdered (40 g / 1.4 oz) or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list
- Topping: 6 tbsp pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée (you can make your own) (200 g / 7.1 oz)
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup butter, ghee or virgin coconut oil, melted (115 g / 4 oz)
- 20-30 drops liquid Stevia extract
- melted coconut oil or ghee for greasing
For full instructions please see : ketodietapp.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Keto Pumpkin Chia Muffins recipes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.