Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really yummy Keto Pecan Snowball Cookies (Keto Christmas Cookies) dishes. The production process is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Keto Pecan Snowball Cookies (Keto Christmas Cookies). Please adhere to the directions well.
bake a ton of holiday cookies –
Ok, maybe that’s just us and we’re a little bit crazy but hey – we got some pretty good results!
We also had quite a few failures… but let’s not talk about those and talk about the successes.
One of those successes are these heavenly keto pecan snowball cookies.
I rarely use the word “heavenly” in combination with a keto treat but boy are these good!
I was almost a bit shocked when I tried them because I couldn’t believe how good they tasted!
- 3.50 oz (100g) finely ground almond flour
- 4.25 oz (120g) chopped pecans
- 1.75 oz (50g) granulated erythritol
- 3.50 oz (100g) butter, softened
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- powdered erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the butter.
- Add the softened butter to the flour mixture and knead with your hands until you get a relatively smooth dough. (It’s ok if it’s a little bit crumbly, the pecans disrupt the dough.)
- Form the dough into 1 1/3 inch (approx. 3.4cm) sized balls.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the balls on the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the cookies, because in my experience, almond flour tends to burn faster than wheat flour!
- Let the cookies cool down a little bit.
- While they’re still warm but not hot anymore roll them in powdered erythritol.
Read more please visit : hungryforinspiration.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Keto Pecan Snowball Cookies (Keto Christmas Cookies) recipes over can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-17 02:20:16.