Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious KETO PECAN PIE CLUSTERS recipes. The production process is really easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook KETO PECAN PIE CLUSTERS. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
I was trying to make a keto-friendly version of caramel turtles, but just couldn’t get the caramel right.
Three different recipes, and each one was more of a flop than the last.
I figured I might as well try to assemble something anyway, so I did, finished them up…tasted one, and accepted my failure.
When my husband got home from work he noticed them on the counter and inquired. I warned him not to try them…but thankfully he didn’t listen.
He took one bite and said…”These aren’t bad!”
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 oz dark or sugar free chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. Zen Sweet (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Over medium heat, brown butter until golden. Stir frequently being careful not to burn
- Once golden, add heavy cream and whisk together. Turn down heat to a simmer
- Whisking quickly, add sweetener and vanilla, being sure to break up any lumps
- Continue whisking occasionally for next 5 minutes as mixture begins to thicken
for full recipes please see : www.heyketomama.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making KETO PECAN PIE CLUSTERS recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.