The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare KETO LOW CARB MUG BREAD.
I am an avid..on and off… low carb person and I know all about substituting the in alternatives for regular carb containing all purpose flour. One way to do this is to use on of the other kinds of flour that do not have all of the additional carbohydrates in them. It is no secret that I use Carbalose flour in my recipes. That is because it is so easy to use. There is even a baking mix available for it. Of course, there are other low or no carb options available to use as flour.
Gluten free folks know all about coconut flour which is an all purpose flour alternative. Almond flour is another viable alternative as well. By the way, if you are using these gluten free flours in bread or similar recipes, you will usually need to make up for that lost gluten by adding a binder such as Xanthan gum. However, this recipe is small enough to work without it.
This incredibly easy mug bread cooks in the microwave! You can make low carb, keto, paleo and gluten free bread that is ready in less than 10 minutes.
I’m pretty excited to share this recipe with you today. Not only is it super easy to make, but it really tastes like bread. It also looks like bread, slices like bread, and tears like bread too.
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp poppy seeds (optional)
- Grease a large mug or glass dish with a flat bottom with butter.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in the mug with a fork or spoon, including the optional poppy seeds. Crack in the egg and stir in the cream. Combine until smooth and make sure there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high (approximately 700 watts) for 2 minutes. Check if the bread is done in the middle – if not, microwave for another 15-30 seconds.
- Let cool and remove from the mug. Slice in half and toast — that’s how you get the best texture and taste.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making KETO LOW CARB MUG BREAD recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.