The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook KETO LEMON MUG CAKE RECIPE (GAPS & DAIRY FREE OPTION).
As I’ve talked about previously, we don’t use erythritol in our kitchen, so the challenge for us was to come up with a cake that we could sweeten using stevia without having it taste weird. Enter lemon cake! Lemon goes well with both coconut and stevia, allowing us to make this with coconut flour and sweeten it with stevia.
1/4 cup lemon juice juice of about 1 lemon
1/4 cup coconut milk OR heavy whipping cream
1 lemon zested (this lemon zester makes this so fast and easy!)
3 packets stevia
pinch sea salt
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375* F
- Grease 4 custard cups or ramekins with butter or coconut oil (I use these, they are 5 oz but any cup between 4 and 6 oz should work)
- Combine eggs, lemon juice, coconut milk or heavy cream, lemon zest, stevia, sea salt, and coconut flour and stir well.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes (this is the trick to getting coconut flour to not be clumpy) and then stir again until completely smooth.
- Add in baking soda, and stir again.
- For full instructions please see : healthhomeandhappiness.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making KETO LEMON MUG CAKE RECIPE (GAPS & DAIRY FREE OPTION) recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.