Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious KETO GRAHAM CRACKERS! recipes. The production procedure is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook KETO GRAHAM CRACKERS!. Please comply with the directions well.
These keto graham crackers are the perfect sweet cracker for dips or just to snack on. While they aren’t the lowest in carbs they are 3 times lower in carbs than traditional graham crackers. I made these cut into dipper style crackers for a new cheesecake dip which will be posted soon. They would be absolutely perfect crumbled and made into a cheesecake crust.
Instead of a s’mores with marshmallows, you could use these keto graham crackers, dark chocolate or Lily’s chocolate, and some whipped cream (homemade with sweetener). That might actually replicate s’mores pretty well. You would just have to melt the chocolate a little bit. I know some low carb food blogs have recipes for marshmallows so search for those too 🙂
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden flax meal
- ¼ cup granulated erythritol
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp butter, cold
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp blackstrap molasses
- ¼ tsp liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F and get out a large baking sheet. You will need parchment paper.
- In a food processor or large bowl add your dry ingredients and mix/pulse together.
- Cube the cold butter and add to the food processor or bowl. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients (process in food processor) until no big pieces of butter can be seen.
for full recipes please see : zenberryketo.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making KETO GRAHAM CRACKERS! dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.