The manufacturing process is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Keto Crack Chicken in The Crock Pot.
Are you looking for a Keto friendly, low carb meal idea that you can serve to the whole family? You never want to be making one dinner for yourself and another for the kids, so finding something the whole family can enjoy while on a Keto diet is key.
Luckily, with this recipe for Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot, you can make one meal that the entire family will love. Even better, this meal requires almost no work thanks to the slow cooker.
This Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot is keto friendly and low carb. But you don’t have to follow a low carb lifestyle to enjoy it. The whole family will love this creamy, cheesy chicken dish.
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet
- 2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
- 8 oz package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese cut into chunks
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packet. Then add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- After the cook time has ended, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add chunks of cut up Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar. Stir ingredients.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Keto Crack Chicken in The Crock Pot recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.