The production process is very simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare KETO COCONUT FLOUR MUFFINS WITH BLUEBERRIES.
Light and golden blueberry coconut flour muffins – perfectly moist with fruity blueberry bursts. Enjoy as an on-the-go Keto breakfast or as a satisfying snack. Gluten free and low carb.
3/4 cup / 75g coconut flour
1/2 cup / 100g coconut oil melted
1/2 cup / 75g fresh blueberries
1/4 cup / 30g granulated sweetener
8 drops stevia equivalent to the sweetness of 2 tsp table sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 180 Celsius/356 Fahrenheit.
- Sift coconut flour into a bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for the blueberries and mix well.
- Stir in the blueberries, keeping a few back for decorating.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and half-fill each cup with the dough.
- For full instructions please see : sugarfreelondoner.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making KETO COCONUT FLOUR MUFFINS WITH BLUEBERRIES dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.