Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty KETO COCONUT BARS dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare KETO COCONUT BARS. Please adhere to the instructions well.
I’m a big fan of easy sugar free sweets, and this recipe ticks all my boxes. It does not require any baking, it comes together with only 5 ingredients and most importantly, it is intensely, supremely satisfying. Once you sink your teeth into a chewy coconut bar you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about!
Essentially, no bake coconut bars are just like a Bounty bar (I think there’s a version over in the US called Mound bar) – but without the fussy chocolate covering (and all the sugar). The filling is the best part anyway, so why not get straight to it 😉
- 3 cups / 270g desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml coconut cream
- 1/2 cup / 120 ml sugar free syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 oz / 30g dark or sugar free chocolate minimum 85% cocoa solids
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or with an electric mixer until and you have a moist, sticky mix. The coconut shreds should be MUCH smaller than they were before blending.
- Line a 8×5 inch pan with parchment paper and fill in the coconut mix. Press down with your hands until it’s nice and firm. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes. Then remove and cut into pieces.
for full instruction please see: sugarfreelondoner.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making KETO COCONUT BARS recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.