Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Keto Chocolate Silk Pie dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Keto Chocolate Silk Pie. Please follow the guidelines well.
The crust of this pie is a simple almond flour crust. This flaky, slightly sweet, pastry dough provides a lovely contrast from the sweeter silky chocolate filling. The crust is baked prior to filling since the filling does not required baking.
The luscious filling has a cream cheese base with rich cocoa. There’s an additional hint of butter for added richness. Whipped cream is folded in to lighten it and provide a silky, velvety, texture.
This chocolate silk pie will satisfy any dessert craving you might have. With this recipe, you can curb that chocolate dessert craving without the guilt!
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 medium egg
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. butter, for greasing the pan
For the filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp. granulated stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract, for whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Generously butter a 9” pie pan with 1 tsp. butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and 1/3 cup stevia/erythritol blend. Using a whisk, blend the dry ingredients together.
- Add butter to dry ingredients. Using a pastry blender, whisk or a fork, cut the butter into dry ingredients until the mixture forms into coarse crumbs.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and stir until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared pan and spread out the dough using your fingers until it evenly covers the bottom and sides of the pan. Wetting your hands with cold water can help prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers. Flute edges if desired. Using a fork, poke holes in the bottom and sides of crust to prevent bubbles from forming as it bakes.
- Place crust in the oven and bake for 11 minutes. Remove crust from the oven and loosely cover edges with foil. Return it to oven for 5 to 8 more minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely before filling.
- To prepare the filling, place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, vanilla extract, ½ cup stevia/erythritol blend and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Read more please visit : www.ruled.me
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Keto Chocolate Silk Pie recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.