The production process is really easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Keto Chocolate Mug Cake.
This Keto Chocolate Mug Cake makes an incredible treat whenever your sweet tooth needs a fix. It is made from coconut flour, gluten free and paleo. And best of all, you can stir up this low carb chocolate mug cake and enjoy it in under 5 minutes! How is that for dessert in a flash?
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sugar-free liquid sweetener*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips** optional
- In small bowl or large mug whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add egg, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until everything is every well combined.
- If you used a bowl for mixing ingredients, fill the batter into a large mug and microwave on high for about 1.5-2.5 minutes. Start checking at the 1 minute mark.
- Let the coconut flour chocolate mug cake sit for a couple minutes before eating. Optionally top with whipped coconut cream, chocolate chips and/or sliced almonds.
- To bake the chocolate mug cake in the oven preheat it to 350°F. Timing will depend on a number of factors (check blog post for details). I will take anywhere from 15-30 minutes. You want the mug cake to be set but still springy.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Keto Chocolate Mug Cake recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.tn