The production process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb Squares Recipe.
I always keep fat bombs in my freezer to help me on my Ketogenic Diet journey. These little fat bomb squares are delightful when you want to indulge in a treat without the guilt. I always make sure to each my protein limit and definitely stay under my carb limits but I use these fat bombs to help curb hunger on days I need them.
If you are interested in starting the Keto way of eating, read this! Simple way to Start the Ketogenic Diet
It’s a really good place to start and it’s loaded with tools to get you started. One thing you need to know is that you really don’t need a magic pill or powder, you just need to eat different food choices. It’s really that easy.
- 4 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup Lily’s chocolate chips melted
- 1 stick of butter 1/2 cup
- 2 tbs Swerve sweetener powdered
- 1 tsp vanilla
Melt the coconut oil and butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flakes and melted butter and coconut oil.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla and mix it until it’s fully combined.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the powdered Swerve sweetener and mix it again.
- Layer a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a square pan.
- Pour the coconut mixture into the bottom of the pan and put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes so it will set.
- While the coconut is in the freezer, start melting your chocolate topping.
- Read more please visit : www.isavea2z.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Keto Chocolate Coconut Fat Bomb Squares Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-11 07:34:53.