Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole. Please comply with the directions well.
By couldn’t wait, I mean it. This cookbook came in the mail just yesterday! That’s how excited I am about it. Carolyn is an incredible low carb influencer who is also the author of The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen, another fantastic resource for anyone following a keto diet.
A French dish, the word “casse” means pan, originally it was all vegetables plus many cheese gathered together in a frying pan and put in the oven.
The style of the recipe didn’t changed much since its development in 1866, made, baked and eaten from the same scoop makes it more home style cooking. Only thing that has changed is the amount of ingredients. Original casserole was semi vegetarian, but the recipe started to contain meat or seafood.
When I say the dinners in this cookbook are easy, I mean EASY. But they are in no way recipes that are just for beginners. Easy Keto Dinners is full of 50+ crowd pleasing recipes that are made with ingredients you already have in your fridge and pantry.
With all of life’s hustle and bustle, what could be better than healthy, low carb, delicious meals that you can whip right up and serve to your family? Carolyn gets it, and she NAILED it.
The recipe I’m sharing today is a fun, keto spin on one of my favorites from my higher carb days. Chicken Parmesan.
You are free to wisely add some ingredients to your taste. The most important thing to keep in mind while making any kind of layered dish, that contains such “heavy” ingredients like meat, is that the bigger and thicker products are the first layer, and the base for the rest.
This recipe is high in fat and protein, we use cooked chicken (either breast or thigh), parmesan, mozzarella as the main ingredients. To make it a complete meal, it’s best to serve this dish with a low carb side such as salad or leafy greens.
- 5 tenderloins 2-3 oz each
- 1 large egg.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste.
- 1 teaspoon pepper or to taste.
- 6 oz grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 Tablespoon butter.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil.
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Start by laying the chicken tenderloin on the cutting board with the smooth side down.
- Using a sharp knife, with the edge parallel to the cutting board, begin cutting down the length of the side of the tenderloin. Carefully slice it in half widthwise almost to the other edge. Keep that edge intact and open the tenderloin along the “fold.”
- Cover with plastic wrap and gently pound with the smooth side of a mallet.
- Sprinkle each one with garlic salt and pepper on both sides.
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl, and place parmesan cheese on a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken in egg then place in the parmesan dish to cover with cheese both sides.
- Press lightly to get it to stick as much as you can and shake off excess cheese. Place flat on a dish and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On medium-high heat add butter and oil to a non-stick pan.
- Place chicken tenders to cook about 4-5 minutes on one side, lift the chicken slightly to peek and check when it turns golden brown.
- Flip to the other side and repeat. *
- Place chickens on a baking dish, place about 1 tablespoon of the marinara sauce on each then cover with some shredded parmesan cheese.
- Pop in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.**
- Serve with salad or as lettuce wraps.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.