The production process is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook KANSAS CITY DIRT CAKE.
Yes, this is called Dirt Cake, but for some reason when we first got the recipe it was called Kansas City Dirt Cake. I was heard that’s because Kansas City is made up of a lot of dirt, but no matter the reason this cake is amazing. Everyone loves it!
- 1 package Oreos
- 8 oz PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 oz cool whip
- 2 boxed INSTANT White chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Crush ⅔ package of Oreos and place in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
For full instructions please see : lilluna.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making KANSAS CITY DIRT CAKE dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.