The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups.
12 wonton wrappers
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ c. sour cream
12 oz. bacon, cooked & crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
3-4 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, bacon, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved bacon and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Original Recipes visit: Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups @ lemontreedwelling.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Jalapeno Popper Wonton Cups recipes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.