Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely delicious ITALIAN SUB SANDWICH TORTILLA PINWHEELS dishes. The production procedure is very simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare ITALIAN SUB SANDWICH TORTILLA PINWHEELS. Please follow the guidelines well.
Recently I was asked to create a variety of appetizers for a teacher appreciation event, with about 120 people attending. So I’ve been searching for tasty recipes ideas that can be made ahead and will easily feed a crowd.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to feed a crowd, or just to feed your family, look no further than these Italian Sub Sandwich Tortilla Pinwheels.
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing mix
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped banana peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 ounces sliced salami
- 8-10 Romain lettuce leaves, washed, dried and core removed
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, salad dressing mix, banana pepper, red onion, green onion, red pepper, olives and shredded cheese. Mix well, Alternately, you can mix the cream cheese filling in the bowl of a stand mixer on low speed.
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture over a tortilla.
- Place 3-4 slices each of pepperoni and salami over the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edge. Don’t add too much meat or the tortilla will be hard to roll.
- Read more please visit : letsdishrecipes.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making ITALIAN SUB SANDWICH TORTILLA PINWHEELS dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-23 17:17:40.