The production procedure is really simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Italian Sausage Orzo Soup.
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, add in the Italian sausage, minced garlic, and diced yellow onion.
- Crumble the sausage as you brown it.
- Once the sausage is cooked through and onion is tender, add in the broth, both cans of tomatoes (UNDRAINED), sliced carrots, sliced celery, diced red potatoes (cut pretty small), and chopped bell pepper.
- Add in the seasonings: Italian seasoning, oregano, and basil (to taste). I add in salt and pepper to taste here. (Depending on the saltiness of the broth, you might want to completely omit salt).
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat. Cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes, OR until all the veggies are crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, follow package directions to cook the Orzo to al dente. Drain and rinse in cool water.
- Remove the soup from the heat and stir in the cooked and drained orzo. Then, stir in the spinach gently.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to preference. I add in red pepper flakes here and fresh herbs — usually lots of fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley.
- Enjoy with lots of parmesan cheese and crusty bread!
Original Recipes visit: Italian Sausage Orzo Soup @ chelseasmessyapron.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Italian Sausage Orzo Soup dishes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.