The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Italian Sausage Bow Tie Pasta Recipe.
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 medium onion, chopped
1 lb of Italian sausage
5 garlic cloves, minced
1 24oz. jar of Ragu Marinara sauce
1 cup Half&Half
5 cups cooked bow tie pasta
3 handfuls of spinach
Chopped parsley to garnish
- In a large skillet, sauté the onion on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes until it softens.
- While the onions are cooking, remove the casing from the sausage and form small meatballs.
- Add the meatballs to the onion, increase the heat to medium and cook for about 5 minutes. (The meatballs don’t need to be cooked through at this point, as they will cook further in the sauce).
- Add the garlic to the meatballs, cook for 1 minute and then add Marinara sauce, Half&Half and pasta. Stir everything together, cover with tight lid, reduce the heat to medium-low again and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach to the pasta, stir and turn off the heat. Let it rest with the lid on for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fresh chopped parsley or Parmesan cheese.
Original recipe visit: Italian Sausage Bow Tie Pasta @ adishofdailylife.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Italian Sausage Bow Tie Pasta Recipe dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.