Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really yummy ITALIAN ROASTED GARLIC & PARMESAN POTATOES recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook ITALIAN ROASTED GARLIC & PARMESAN POTATOES. Please adhere to the directions well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously butter an 8×10-inch casserole dish.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in half lengthwise then lay each half flat and slice lengthwise into ½-inch wide half moons.
- Place the potatoes in a big mixing bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Toss with the seasoning, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon black pepper and half the Parmesan (plus a few pinches of red pepper flakes if you like).
- Pour into the casserole dish and scoop out any spices or garlic left in the bowl.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of Parmesan over the top and drizzle with a tablespoon of oil.
- Bake 30 minutes then remove from the oven and toss well. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top and drizzle with the remaining oil.
- Bake 25 more minutes. Toss well and season to taste with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Place them in a serving dish and pour any remaining oil at the bottom of the pan over them and garnish with a little fresh parsley.
Original Recipes visit: ITALIAN ROASTED GARLIC & PARMESAN POTATOES @ cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making ITALIAN ROASTED GARLIC & PARMESAN POTATOES dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.