The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Italian Orzo Spinach Soup.
This Italian Orzo Spinach Soup recipe is quick and easy to make and so delicious and comforting.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small white onion, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 (14-ounce) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups (about 8 ounces) DeLallo whole wheat orzo pasta, or other whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 cups loosely-packed spinach
- Salt and black pepper
- Optional toppings: freshly-grated Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute for 4 minutes, until soft. Add carrots, celery and garlic and saute for an additional 3 minutes. Add chicken stock, tomatoes, orzo (pasta), thyme, oregano, rosemary and stir to combine. Bring soup to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes until it is bright green and wilted. Taste, and season with salt and black pepper as needed. (Also feel free to add more of the thyme, oregano and rosemary, if you’d like.)
- Serve warm, garnished with your desired toppings.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Italian Orzo Spinach Soup recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-12-18 10:23:41.