Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely tasty ITALIAN MEATBALL SUBS recipes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare ITALIAN MEATBALL SUBS. Please comply with the directions well.
Meatballs coated in marinara sauce, smothered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, tucked into club rolls for a delicious family night dinner.
- 1/2 cup almond meal or breadcrumbs
- 16 ounces ground beef 85 percent lean
- 16 ounces ground pork
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus ¼ cup for topping subs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley plus more for topping subs
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt & black pepper
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella shredded
- 16 Club Rolls or subs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently mix together almond meal (or bread crumbs), meat, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, onions, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Spray hands with cooking spray to make handling the meatballs easier. Use a 1 ½ inch scoop to ensure each meatball is the same size, and roll them by hand to give them a nice round shape before placing them evenly on the cookie sheet (this recipe should produce 36 meatballs).
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making ITALIAN MEATBALL SUBS dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.