Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on how to make really tasty Italian Lentil Soup dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Italian Lentil Soup. Please adhere to the instructions well.
The recipe for this rich and hearty Italian Lentil Soup requires very little time, start to finish, and it takes advantage of lentils luscious state of tenderness. This is a humble soup made with the most humble of ingredients.
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white wine or sherry
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes (canned)
- 1 cup green or brown lentils (rinsed and stones and debris discarded)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 2-3 small red potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add the onions, celery and carrots and sauté for approximately 7 minutes until tender and the onions are golden in color.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the wine and let simmer for just a minute.
- Add the chicken broth, water, and tomatoes, potatoes and lentils.
- Get Full Recipe => www.theharvestkitchen.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Italian Lentil Soup recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.tn