Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very delicious Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes recipes. The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes. Please follow the directions well.
This Creamy Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes is simmered in the most incredible creamy sauce of roasted red peppers, spinach and Italian herbs. It’s a dump and go meal in one!
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 2 large, halved lengthwise)
- 15 Little Potato Company fingerling potatoes (halved lengthwise)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon basil pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers jarred, diced
- Place chicken breasts and potatoes in a 2.5 – 4 quart crockpot.
- In a large measuring cup or medium bowl, whisk together broth, cream, corn starch, pesto, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Stir in spinach and peppers and pour over potatoes in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours, until potatoes are tender. Serve.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes recipes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn