The production procedure is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Irish Chocolate Cake with Baileys Buttercream Frosting Recipe.
For the cake
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
8 ounces unsalted Irish butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup whole milk
For the buttercream
1 1/2 cups unsalted Irish butter, room temperature
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup Bailey’s Irish cream
For the chocolate bark
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate 60%
For the cake
- Position oven rack to center of oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of 2-8 inch round cake tins with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- To a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cocoa, set aside.
- To a large bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the butter and sugar one-at-a-time while beating then add the milk.
- If the mix looks curdled, you haven’t ruined it. It just means the butter and sugar were not creamed enough. It will smooth out when you fold in the flour.
- Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted. Set aside to cool for a minute or so, don’t add hot chocolate to the butter.
- Fold in the melted chocolate to the butter, then fold in the flour mix and fold until well mixed and you don’t see anymore white flour.
- Visit Irish Chocolate Cake with Baileys Buttercream Frosting @ culinaryginger.com for full instructions.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Irish Chocolate Cake with Baileys Buttercream Frosting Recipe dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn