The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Instant Pot Garlic Pork Tenderloin.
Instant Pot Garlic Pork Tenderloin is an easy dinner recipe that is ready to enjoy in under 30 minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights, simple & delicious!
- 1 pkg Smithfield Prime Fresh Pork Tenderloin (2 in a pack)
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- Combine garlic, black pepper & brown sugar & rub on the tenderloin.
- Add broth, honey, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce in Instant Pot & whisk to combine.
- Add tenderloins to the pot.
- Cover, set to seal & cook on manual pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick release & remove from pot. Test temperature – you want 145 degrees
- Turn off the Instant Pot & then set it to Sautee
- Add cornstarch to liquid & whisk. Allow sauce to thicken as it comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Spoon over pork & enjoy with your favorite side dish.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Instant Pot Garlic Pork Tenderloin dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn