Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken. Please follow the guidelines well.
Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken is an easy healthy meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes! Great for tacos, salads, rice bowls, or just plain!
Having easy weeknight meals is essential at my house because we are incredibly busy. Using the Instant Pot for dinner is a life saver. This Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken takes only 15 minutes in the Instant Pot, and is ready to serve! Use the shredded chicken in tacos, burritos, wraps, rice bowls, salads, or even all by itself! Your family will love it, and you will love the minimal cleanup and effort.
- 24 ounces salsa, whatever type you like
- 1 package reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup water or stock
- 1 can reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
Options for serving and garnish
- cooked white rice, serve chicken on top
- flour tortillas, serve like tacos
- corn tortillas, serve like tacos
- cooked quinoa, place chicken on top
- limes, squeezed
- colby jack cheese, shredded
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn