The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare INSTANT POT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE.
This baller breakfast casserole is basically the big brother of my easy peasy instant pot frittata recipe.
We quickly found that the skinny mini frittata we were making was pretty much 2 servings for my hungry husband and I. We’d scarf the entire thing for breakfast in the morning! This bigger serving means we actually get an easy peasy heat-and-eat breakfast the following morning.
Amidst getting ready for school, work, and gym in the morning, easy is exactly what this exhausted momma needs.
Luckily this Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole tastes AMAZING warmed up the following day!
- 9 large eggs
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- 3/4-1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt plus extra to taste
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- Instant Pot (I have the 6QT Duo)
- a trivet with handles (most new IP’s come with one)
- 1.5 quart round oven-safe baking dish
- Spray your dish very well with cooking spray (avocado oil spray is my favorite). You can also rub the entire pan with butter if you prefer – just make sure to make that bad boy stick proof or you’ll be eating scrambled eggs for breakfast instead, lol! Cut a circle of parchment paper to line the bottom of the dish for extra easy removal. <– I do this and love it!
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, chop your veggies, and measure out all your ingredients.
- Use an egg beater or whisk to whip your eggs until yolks and whites are fully incorporated. Next whisk in heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper and add your cheese. Set aside.
- For full instructions : peasandcrayons.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making INSTANT POT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE recipes over can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.