The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook INSIDE OUT MINI PUMPKIN PIES.
I think the thing that depresses me most about pumpkin spice EVERYTHING is that for me, it’s taking away from the baked goods that have staying power. Pumpkin bars. Pumpkin cake rolls. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin bread. And all of the creative varieties of these traditional pumpkin desserts. The desserts that make me think of fall, family, Thanksgiving, and tradition. Desserts that you anticipate year round, and pass from generation to generation.
So, I’ve been groaning a bit about pumpkin, but I finally put my big girl pants on and decided to use the can of pureed pumpkin that’s been staring at me since early September. I looked through my family cookbook for some inspiration. My sister makes an incredible pumpkin roll, but that felt a little too involved for a Thursday night. My Grandma made a killer pumpkin pie, but again, I didn’t feel like making crust that evening. My eyes landed on my cousin’s easy pumpkin cake, and I was sold. Her recipe is a dump style cake, with creamy, sweet pumpkin pie filling on the bottom, covered by a crumbly shortbread type crust. It’s pretty easy, while still tasting very special.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- Whipped Cream Topping (optional)
- Melted Semisweet Chocolate (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 8 ingredients.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake about 20-30 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown and edges are starting to pull away from sides of pan. Cool in pan. Note, they will sink as they cool. Using a thin knife, loosen sides of pies from pan and remove from pan. Serve cooled or chilled with whipped topping or melted chocolate.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making INSIDE OUT MINI PUMPKIN PIES dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.