The production procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Ingredient Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs.
What’s great about these low carb cheesecake fat bombs is that they are super easy to make and flat-out delicious.
I’m a huge fan of using fat bombs while doing a keto diet because they are an effective way to stay in ketosis. Raise your ketone levels and indulge in a cheesecake treat, what’s not to love?
If you’ve been hesitant to try fat bombs because you’re afraid you won’t like the taste, fear not because if you like cheesecake, you’re going to love this recipe.
Fat bombs can be an effective tool in raising your ketone levels. When your body burns fat for fuel instead of glucose, it’s important to have enough dietary fat in your diet.
If you don’t have enough fat to fuel your metabolism you can experience a stall or decrease in ketone levels. Being in ketosis is the goal when doing a ketogenic diet, because when your ketone levels are elevated your appetite drastically reduces.
A recipe like this for cheesecake fat bombs can not only reduce your appetite but keep sugar cravings to a minimum.
- 1 pkg. 8oz of room temperature cream cheese
- 1 stick 1/2 cup of room temperature butter
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of sugar substitute
- 3 tbs. of coconut oil
- mini-muffin wrappers (to place the bombs in) or silicon mold
- Using an electric mixer beat the room temperature cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Next add sugar substitute, vanilla and coconut oil.
- Mix well until well combined.
- Using a piping bag pipe into small cupcake liners or silicon mold.
- Place in freezer for an hour to firm up.
- Pop your cheesecake fat bombs and store in a container in your freezer.
- Note that these fat bombs will melt at room temperature.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Ingredient Cheesecake Keto Fat Bombs dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.