The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook IHOP Pancakes Copycat.
And as if their deliciousness wasn’t awesome enough, they’re super adaptable, too. If you prefer whole wheat pancakes, just substitute equal amounts of whole wheat flour for the all-purpose. You can also add fresh berries or chopped fruits to the batter for an extra layer of flavor and texture
- 1 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter and more for greasing pan, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and buttermilk. Whisk together until blended. Add to flour mixture, stirring only until smooth. Add the two tablespoons melted butter and sugar, and stir until combined.
- Over medium low heat, heat pan or griddle. Lightly grease surface of the pan by lightly brushing with melted butter.
- For full instructions please see : www.onionringsandthings.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making IHOP Pancakes Copycat recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.