Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious ICED VANILLA THAI COFFEE dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook ICED VANILLA THAI COFFEE. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Ahh, summer! The best time of the year, filled with backyard barbecues, trips to the beach and warm weather. This iced vanilla-flavored Thai coffee is the perfect summer-time drink! It’s creamy, refreshing and has a kick of caffeine to keep you going on your busy way! You’ll find this delicious coffee drink in most coffee shops and restaurants in Thailand. It’s too bad not too many places make this incredible drink here in California!
This easy coffee drink in made with sweetened condensed milk and half-and-half, which makes this drink very rich and creamy! You can make the cream base ahead of time and store in your refrigerator for whenever you need a coffee boost! Then to enjoy, just mix the cream base together with some strong brewed coffee; you can use a french press or a few shots of espresso. Add a few ice cubes and you’re all set to enjoy your Thai coffee! Super easy and super delicious!
- 8 cups (1.9L) strong coffee, chilled
- 14 ounce (414ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (118ml) half-and-half, or whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cubes
- Prepare the coffee first: if using a French press like in video, add 1/2 cup ground coffee for every 8 cups. Place coffee into refrigerator to chill completely.
- In a cup or bowl, combine the condensed milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
- To assemble drink, spoon in desired amount into glass and top with coffee; stir to combine. Top off with ice cubes and enjoy!
for full instruction please see: tatyanaseverydayfood.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making ICED VANILLA THAI COFFEE recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.