The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Hummus Vegetable Wrap.
This Hummus Vegetable Wrap is a great on-the-go lunch option! Stuff it with all of your favorite vegetables, beans & creamy hummus. Vegan & gluten-free!
- 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Brown Rice
- 1 whole-wheat or gluten-free tortilla
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Warm up tortilla in a microwave (about 15 seconds).
- In the middle of tortilla, spread hummus evenly. Top with spinach, 1/4 cup rice, black beans, carrot, bell pepper, cucumber, and avocado.
- Fold in the edges of the tortilla, then flip one side over and roll like a burrito. Wrap in foil.
This recipe and image adapted from: www.emilieeats.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Hummus Vegetable Wrap recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-20 14:48:12.