The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook HOW TO MAKE THE BEST AND SECOND BEST SCOTTISH SHORTBREAD COOKIES.
Try this Scottish Shortbread recipe with Tea or Coffee and treat yourself with this sweet goodie. With this recipe, Scottish Shortbread can easily made at home from scratch! Print the best recipe for traditional Scottish Shortbread cookies below!
- 4 cups plain flour
- 2.5 stick salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- For sprinkling after baking
- some fine sugar
- For Walnut Fingers use instead of 4 cups flour
- 3.5 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Knead everything thoroughly, cover with foil and cool in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Roll out the dough about half an inch thick. Put it in a round baking pan or on a baking sheet. Prick it with a fork and mark fingers or pieces.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 25 minutes. Cut while still hot and sprinkle with sugar.
- Finger are about 0.5 x 7 inches
Read more please visit : www.momcandothis.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making HOW TO MAKE THE BEST AND SECOND BEST SCOTTISH SHORTBREAD COOKIES dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.