The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Hot Milk Cake.
Old fashioned Hot Milk Cake is a light and fluffy vanilla cake. This depression era treat is made from simple ingredients and perfectly sweet, even when served plain.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk (see notes)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar for dusting, optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position. Grease and flour a 12-cup tube pan or Bundt cake pan.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in milk and vanilla and continue to heat until small bubbles form around the outside of the pan and the mixture is very hot but not boiling. Reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile, in an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine eggs and sugar on medium-high speed for 5 minutes. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Once the egg and sugar mixture has tripled in volume, slowly add the hot milk mixture, mixing on low speed until incorporated. Add the dry ingredients in two batches, mixing after each addition until just incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour, checking 5 minutes prior to baking end time. A toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake should come out clean, with a few crumbs attached, but do not over-bake.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Hot Milk Cake recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn