The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare HONEY-SWEETENED LIMEADE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND BASIL.
A couple of weeks ago, I went to Philadelphia for a freelance project. My assignment was to take photos of a catering company’s menu for their new website. As I do with all my clients, I sent them a questionnaire asking them about what was it that they were looking for and what did they want the end product to look like. They sent me a long list of things that they wanted to see in their photos. Of all the things on the list one thing was clear; they wanted photos that are bright and colorful with very minimal styling. They also assured me that their kitchen, where I would be shooting, had beautiful natural daylight. I thought to myself, it should be easy. Even though I have an affinity for darker food photography with lots of shadows and shallow depth of field, as a photographer I should be able to deliver what my client needs.
To Make the Honey-Sweetened Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups water
For the Limeade:
- 12-15 medium size fresh limes plus 1 more as garnish (you need 1 cup of lime juice)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced – plus more as garnish
- 1/4 cup of basil, chopped – plus more as garnish
- 5-6 cups of water
- To make the honey-sweetened simple syrup: Place honey and 1 1/2 cups of water in a small saucepan. Cook until honey is completely dissolved. Set aside and let it cool.
- Zest 3 limes and place the zest in the saucepan with the dissolved honey.
- Squeeze the juices of the limes. You should have at least one cup of lime juice.
- To make the limeade: Place the honey mixture and lime juice in a pitcher. Add in sliced strawberries and chopped basil.
- Add in 5 cups of cold water and give it a good stir. Place it in the fridge to cool for at least 2 hours.
Read more please visit : foolproofliving.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making HONEY-SWEETENED LIMEADE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND BASIL recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-05-10 14:49:25.