Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make very tasty Honey Lemon Chia Seed Muffins Recipe dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Honey Lemon Chia Seed Muffins Recipe. Please comply with the directions well.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners and lightly spray them with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta, water, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and egg.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, pour the wet ingredients into the middle then mix together with a wooden spoon. Add the chia seeds then gently fold into batter.
- Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin pan using a large scoop.
- Bake for 16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then with a pastry brush, gently brush melted honey onto the tops of the muffins.
- Cool completely then enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Honey Lemon Chia Seed Muffins @ tablefortwoblog.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Honey Lemon Chia Seed Muffins Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.