The production process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
I am SO happy to have my friend Bet from Bet on Dinner with us again today! She is just the best. Bet always shares the yummiest and easiest recipes. If you haven’t seen her 21-Day Fix Meal Plan – you MUST click HERE. Such an absolutely doable, delicious way to get healthy fast. Plus, Bet is a friend of mine from high school and I just love her heart and the way she sees things. Today’s recipe is one of our family’s favorites! I know you will love it AND my friend, Bet!
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-1″ thick)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- To make the glass, whisk the honey, lemon juice, minced garlic, and soy sauce together in a bowl, or shake it up in a jar. (This step can be done ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to cook the pork chops.)
- Heat 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil in a large (12″) skillet over medium to medium-high heat, until the oil shimmers.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Carefully add them to the skillet and let them brown (3-4 minutes).
- When they’re nicely browned on the first side, flip them over and sear the second side, 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the glaze. Use a spatula to scrape up the browned bits on the bottom of the skillet and stir them into the glaze.
- Allow the chops to simmer until cooked through, about 4-8 minutes, depending on their thickness.
- When the chops are done (see notes below on temperature), remove them to a plate.
- Continue to simmer the glaze until it’s thick enough for a spatula to leave a momentary trail if you scrape the bottom of the pan (about the consistency of pancake syrup).
- Pour the glaze directly over the chops on the serving plate, or serve it on the side!
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Honey Garlic Pork Chops dishes above can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-18 10:07:24.