Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get an overview on how to make really tasty Honey & Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Rice Bowls dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Honey & Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Rice Bowls. Please follow the guidelines well.
Skip the tortilla but still get all your favorite burrito fillings with these honey cilantro lime grilled chicken rice bowls! Cilantro lime rice topped with fiesta avocado salsa, cheese, grilled honey lime chicken, and drizzled with creamy salsa verde sauce. These are so unbelievably good.
Honey Lime Grilled Chicken:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (trimmed)
Fiesta Avocado Salsa:
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Creamy Salsa Verde Dressing:
- 1 packet (1oz) Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix (DO NOT prepare)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1 recipe cilantro lime rice
- shredded cheese and/or lettuce for serving
- Prepare the creamy salsa verde the night before or morning of. Let refrigerate for several hour so it has time to thicken slightly **
- For the creamy salsa verde dressing combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until mixed and smooth. Store in fridge for several hours.
- ** Marinate the chicken overnight or for 3-4 hours**
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a gallon-size Ziploc bag. Add chicken breasts and let marinate in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- To make the fiesta avocado salsa combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together until combined. Can be served right away or refrigerate for about 1-2 hours before serving. The avocado will not brown for at least a day thanks to the red onion and citrus juices.
- When ready to serve, grill the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side or until up to temperature (165 degrees).
- To serve: pile a bowl with cilantro lime rice, or rice of choice, top with some fiesta avocado salsa, a piece of sliced grilled chicken breast, shredded cheese, and drizzle with the creamy salsa verde dressing.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Honey & Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken Rice Bowls recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn