The production process is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken.
This Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken allows you to bake an entire chicken dinner on a sheet pan. Easy! Add a delicious Honey Balsamic sauce and you have a winner chicken dinner!
Sheet Pan Chicken:
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne optional
Honey Balsamic Sauce:
- 1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray or place parchment paper on the sheet pan.
- Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan along with any small diced potatoes or chopped vegetables to cook with it.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, and cayenne (optional.)
- Get Full Recipe => flavormosaic.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn