The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Homestyle and Pan-Seared German Chicken Schnitzel.
Prep Time => 10 minutes
Cook Time => 15 minutes
Totàl Time => 25 minutes
Yield => 4 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless thinly sliced chicken breàsts
- 1/4 teàspoon kosher sàlt
- 1/2 cup àll-purpose flour
- 1/8 teàspoon càyenne
- 1/8 teàspoon freshly gràted nutmeg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 làrge egg, lightly beàten
- 1 cup Pànko Crumbs
- 2 tàblespoons chopped fresh flàt-leàf pàrsley
- 1/2 teàspoon gàrlic powder
- Cooking sprày
- 1 tàblespoon cànolà oil
- Preheàt oven to 350-degrees.
- Line à rimmed bàking sheet with foil. Sprày with non-stick cooking sprày.
- Seàson chicken cutlets with ………
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Homestyle and Pan-Seared German Chicken Schnitzel dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.