The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream.
This homemade Strawberry Ice Cream recipe is incredibly easy, making it the perfect spring and summer dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and diced
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix strawberries, honey, sugar, and lemon juice. Allow to sit 15-20 minutes, or until the strawberries have released their juices.
- Mash the mixture with a potato masher, fork, or pastry cutter until there are no longer any large strawberry pieces (if you prefer a smooth ice cream, use a blender or food processor instead*).
- To the strawberries, mix heavy cream, half and half, and vanilla extract. Stir just until combined.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker, and follow your manufacturer’s instructions (mine took about 15-20 minutes to churn). You can eat the ice cream soft-serve, or freeze it in an airtight container for 3-4 hours to thicken it up slightly. For best results, allow the ice cream to sit 5-10 minutes to soften before serving.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn