The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Homemade Paleo Nutella (Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free).
Homemade Paleo Nutella – made with just hazelnuts, cocoa powder and coconut sugar! A much healthier Nutella copycat hazelnut spread that is paleo, dairy free, refined sugar free, gluten free, grain free and clean eating.
- 1-1/2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder/cacao powder
- 6-8 tablespoons room temperature water
- Pinch of salt
- On a rimmed baking sheet, roast the hazelnuts at 300º for 20 minutes.
- Once the hazelnuts are cool enough to touch, rub them with a kitchen towel between your hands to rub off any excess hazelnut skin. You don’t need to get all of it, some skins are ok.
- In a food processor with the S Blade attachment, process the hazelnuts until creamy. About 5-7 minutes. I scrape down the bowl and lid once or twice.
- Add the coconut sugar, cocao powder and pinch of salt. Process another 2-3 minutes.
- With the blade running, remove to top pour spout and slowly pour in 6 tablespoons water. Process another 5 minutes until very creamy. Add in another 1-2 tablespoons of water if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Store in an airtight container. I store mine in 2 wide mouth 1/2 pint size mason jars, which are also freezer friendly mason jars. Will keep refrigerated for 1 month, and frozen for 1 year.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Homemade Paleo Nutella (Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free) dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn