The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipe.
6 whole milk mozzarella sticks, cut in half and frozen
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon basil
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground red pepper flakes
2 whole eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In blender or nutrabullet, whiz bread crumbs, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt and red pepper flakes about 10 seconds. Place blended panko bread crumbs in bowl.
- Whisk two eggs until well blended.
- Dip mozzarella stick in egg, then dip in panko bread crumbs. Repeat.
- Place mozzarella stick on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Once all mozzarella sticks have been coated, spray with a coating of cooking spray.
- Place baking sheet with mozzarella sticks in oven. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and turn over mozzarella sticks. Place back in oven for 4-5 more minutes. Some sticks may have some cheese ooze out, this is ok, but if you see this happening, it is time to remove them from the oven.
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce if desired.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks @ grumpyshoneybunch.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Homemade Mozzarella Cheese Sticks Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.