The production process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ORANGE STICKS.
Chocolate Orange Sticks are one of my absolute favorite holiday treats! When I was a kid, every year my dad would get a box of chocolate covered orange sticks in his stocking for Christmas and he was very nice to share since I learned to love them too! I recently found a recipe for this special treat and I was really nervous that they wouldn’t taste as good as the kind in the box, but the homemade version was even better! They turned out amazing! Like many candy recipes, the process takes a little bit of time but it is definitely worth it.
You can store these for a week at room temperature (maybe longer, but they’ve never lasted that long at my house!) and they still taste fresh! Since they are so easy to store, this makes this candy the perfect treat to ship to friends and family who live far away – these hold up better than a lot of other homemade treats.
- 3 Tbsp unflavored gelatin I used 4 of the little packets
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 Tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 5-6 drops orange food coloring
- 12 oz melting chocolate or chocolate almond bark
- Soften the gelatin in cold water and set aside.
- Combine sugar and hot water, stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the gelatin mixture and slowly boil on medium-low heat for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into well-greased molds. I’ve used silicone molds and mini loaf pans and the loaf pans work just as well as the silicone mold.
- Read more please visit : butterwithasideofbread.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ORANGE STICKS dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your buddies.