The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS.
Our Homemade Chocolate Covered Pretzels are easy to make and super delicious they make a great homemade Christmas gift and everybody will love them!
- Rold Gold Original Size Pretzels
- Rold Gold Tiny Twists Pretzels
- Wilton Bright White Candy Melts or Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts or Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Wilton Nonpareils Christmas Sprinkles
- Parchment Paper
- Clear Plastic Treat Gift Bags
- Christmas Grosgrain Ribbon
- Melt 35-40 white chocolate candy melts in the microwave. We started at 40 seconds, stirred them and then microwaved in 10 second increments until the candy melts were fully melted.
- Place a pretzel in the melted white chocolate and then use a spoon to cover the top area of the pretzel.
- Click here for complete instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.